SMART Mobility Forum
Semiconductor Innovations Empowering Vision Zero
The SMART Mobility Forum is the digital platform of SEMI Europe’s Global Automotive Advisory Council (GAAC) for industry stakeholders along the automotive and electronics value chains, from Design, Semiconductor Equipment and Materials Suppliers to Automotive OEMs.
Hear from the companies driving technology innovation in the automotive sector and gain insights from experts on future trends and the roadmap to 2030 enabling zero emission and zero accident technologies.
- EV Power Electronics and the growth of SiC – OEMs and Tier1’s perspective in future production and applications
- GAAC updates on standard harmonization and alignment with international bodies
- The latest market updates and business opportunities for autonomous electronics, powertrain sensors and applications for SiC
- Enabling electrification in the automotive industry – From mild hybrid to (B)EV and high voltage networks
- Supporting reliability and safety requirements for automotive applications