Fab Management Forum
Semiconductor Operations 2030: Process and Equipment Transformation Enabling Sustainable Digital Future
2020 has been a transformational year for semiconductor operators worldwide. In this digital edition of the Fab Management Forum we will welcome the leading game changers of semiconductor operations and highlight best practices for achieving sustainable operations beyond 2020 by looking into the latest solutions for smarter tools and smarter processes. The goal of this forum is to nurture further discussions on how to make organizations innovative and manufacturing attractive and highlight best practices within and beyond the semiconductor industry.
- Managing legacy factories and legacy tools in fab operations: Modifications, tool upgrades and automation solutions to meet the needs of aging equipment
- How can fab operators better prepare for disruptions and ensure production continuity
- Skills in the workforce and people in processes: How to optimize people and skills in semiconductor fab manufacturing environments, from attracting young professional and anticipating future needs to transferring skills for leaving experts
- The newest and most unique tools and processes in the industry: Equipment control, automation and sensor solutions, smart tools and digitization
- The future of smart manufacturing: Moving from 4.0 to 5.0 technology and how to get there