EU Digital Future Forum
Microelectronics Enabling Europe’s Digital Future
Discover the latest technological developments and the future of skills in microelectronics. The forum will address trends in emerging technologies, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, edge computing, and provide a platform to discuss the skill needs for a strong industry. The EU Digital Future Forum gathers decision-makers, C-levels and subject matter experts across Europe.
- Latest innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Digital Twinning and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Smart Manufacturing Standards: Needs, Trends and Global Interoperability
- EU collaborations: From Industry 4.0 Productivity to Next Generation Manufacturing Technologies
- Strengthening the collaboration between industry and education for a stronger talent pipeline
- Diverse workforce development, with increased participation of women and under-represented groups