Advanced Packaging Forum
Enabling Heterogeneous Integration in Package for New Applications
Assembly, Interconnection, Packaging, and Test of electronics is gaining further importance as an integrated functional part of the system solutions. Miniaturization and increasing integration levels in the package enables more functionality and higher system performance on less space, higher reliability, and lower system cost. To ensure success, an innovative system approach, close co-operations, alliances, partnerships, and new business models along the complete semiconductor supply chain is required. Advances in this field will be presented at this year’s digital Advanced Packaging Forum.
- Heterogeneous Integration (HI): Understand how to achieve integration of multiple bare dies with different functionality from different manufacturers
- Case studies of enabling digitalization in key industries with advanced packaging solutions
- Updates in manufacturing equipment with advanced capabilities: Processing of new functional materials with in-house or third-party manufacturing process IP
- Design for reliability and performance: EDA (Electronic Design Automation) and Simulation tools and methods for enhancing SiP, and Chip-Package-Board co-design
- Wafer manufacturing technologies: How can ADK (Assembly Design Kits) be developed and linked to PDK (Process Design Kits) of chip design and wafer manufacturing technologies.